after Domenichino. Etching, cm 43.6x30. II state on V, printed in Rome in ca. 1650. Bartsch XXI.93.11, Bellini 10.
The subject derives from the painting by Domenichino painted in 1608 for the oratory of Sant'Andrea in the church of San Gregorio Magno al Celio in Rome.
Exemplary on laid paper with watermark (lily with double circle). Trimmed on three sides at the platemark, while at the bottom without any margin. Some small restoration of short tears on the reverse, and slight foxing. In general good condition.